Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where do I find discontinued Adidas Trail Running shoes?

I had a pair of Adidas Trail Response 8's that I loved, but they wore out. Does anyone still sell discontinued shoes?

Where do I find discontinued Adidas Trail Running shoes?
Ah yes. I loved my Trail Response's. I have looked and looked but i've yet to see them, They were a great wide base sole and comforting insole. I miss those things. Many lacrosse games on turf in those bad boys.





I haven't seen them anywhere but maybe check Ebay or any other auction sites. Someone somewhere probably has them. I mean people still have 1987 air jordans, someone is bound to have those.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

running shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting