Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What should I look for in a pair of long-distance running shoeS?

I need a new pair for cross-country (my old pair is completely inadaquate). But I don't know what distinguishes the good shoes from the bad shoes? Help?

What should I look for in a pair of long-distance running shoeS?
They need to be light and durable, with decent soles.


Your gonna have to try on a bunch of different pairs because different brands have different fits, you want one that's snug but not too tight, also make sure that they can "breath" so you don't end up with as bad of swamp foot. Oh yeah good padding above the heel is a must.
Reply:a pair of nike air max is a good pair of running shoes



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

running shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting