Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Running Shoes for bad knees?

I bought a pair of New Balances about a year ago that I absolutely hate. They have zero shock absorption and I think it's resulting in some knee pain. I run mostly on the top or toe-part of my foot. Any good recommendations?

Running Shoes for bad knees?
I can't really recommend a specific shoe because all feet are different. Go to a running store, take your old shoes in and tell them what hurts, how often your run, and the type of terrain you run on. They should be able to help pick out a pair of shoes that will work for you. Adidas works for me.


My knees hurt when my shoes need to be replaced. They look fine but the cushioning is broken down and my knees know it before I do!
Reply:i like both asics and saucony... i have lots of knee problems and shoes with good support tend to help...


if you go to a good running store they will be able to help you some even watch your stride and gait and then recommend shoes based on that...



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

running shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting