Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I determine the width of my Asics running shoes so I can rebuy them online?

I need to replace my Asics 2120's size 13. This will be my 5th pair of Asics in a row, love 'em. I don't live close to my favorite running retailer anymore (or close to anything) so need to buy online.





When buying online I can specify a width. How do I figure out the width of my current pair?





The label in the tongue says TN704 / CM / US / EURO /30.5 / 13 / 48 /... /F360806 PY





I suppose it is medium width (D), but would like to confirm.





The only other potential clue is stamped in the sole: AHAR +





Thanks for any help.

How do I determine the width of my Asics running shoes so I can rebuy them online?
i say u go to a running store like chiks to buy shoes because its cheaper and they know exactly what shoe u will need



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

running shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting