Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My running shoes always wear out real fast on my right shoe -right on the "outside" of the right heal..?

What type of shoe do I need?

My running shoes always wear out real fast on my right shoe -right on the "outside" of the right heal..?
You have a foot plant problem, which needs to be corrected.





See a podiatrist that knows about running.
Reply:This is probably a foot problem, but don't discount that it's from running on a particular surface. For example, roadsare not perfectly flat -- they're slightly sloped so the water drains to the curbs and doesn't pool in the middle.





So, if you often run on the right side of paved roads, and rarely on the left side, your right foot will be landing slightly below your left foot, and tilted slightly to the right. This could create stress and cause the shoe to wear differently.





Solution -- variety. More trails. Find some roads with less traffic and run on the left (I'm assuming you're not UK).



cat skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

running shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting