Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am planning to buy running shoes, get pain in the front toe area hence need extra cushion there?

i have normal foot, protate mildly, currently its jogging / treadmill for 1 hr a day ...... i am told that asics gel is the best for me, its $200 worth or there are alternatives avaible

I am planning to buy running shoes, get pain in the front toe area hence need extra cushion there?
My foot pronates also and my advice is jsut to get a shoe that has a higher arch to give support to your foot. It should relieve the pain in your foot. I had old running shoes and when i got new shoes with an arch that supportss my pronating foot bettter the pain in my foot went away
Reply:Go to a running specialty store (not a general sporting goods store) and explain your exact problem, the workers tend to be quite knowledgable. Pain in the toes could mean you need to trim your nails, or your shoe is too small (your foot swells while running) or maybe your foot is slipping in your shoe and mashing your toes to the front of the shoe or it could be something else.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

running shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting